Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Winter Femboy Hunt - Look 1

I had a great time doing and blogging the Femboy Hunt back in the summer so when I saw there was another one going on I jumped at the chance to get my hands on some more androgynous goodies.

There are fifty-ish stores taking part, the majority of which have provided a hint to make things easier. All hints and Surls to stores can be found on the Femboy Hunt Blog.

Another handy thing they've done is add a slide show of pictures showing the gifts. This is not an expensive hunt by any means with each gift costing just L$2, but it's nice to be able to see them and decide which ones you might like to get beforehand.

Winter Femboy Hunt Look 1 

I'm showing a mish-mash of goodies from the hunt here. The skin I'm wearing is "PinkSugar" from WOW Skins. It comes with a cleavage and non cleavage options, so this is a great one to pick up for all the ladies and femboys out there.

The shirt can be found at Iron Claw which is a store I'm going to keep a closer eye on. They have some really great and interesting mesh clothes for both gals and guys. There are a couple more tops I think I might add to my increasing mesh wardrobe in the not too distant future.

Finally, at the bottom, I'm wearing jeans that are part of the "Kiss me Goodbye" gift found at Kre-ations. There are several dollarbies on the front desk here and a free mesh top on a rail right at the front of the store. They have some real quirky items and like with Iron Claw it's a store I'll be keeping an eye on from here on out.

I'll be back with some more of my favourite items from the hunt soon.

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

gelf said...

You listed the clothing, but what about the hair??
I loved the shaved-side look
Please -- what is it?

Kooky Jules said...

Hi gelf,

The hair I am wearing in the picture was part of a free 'low lag' set provided by Wasabi Pills and Fallen Gods for The fantasy faire a while back.

You can buy this hair in other shades from the Wasabi Pills store. It's called Teeloh.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator