Friday, 16 November 2012

Thank Blueberry It's Friday

Slumped

I'm not sure if I look relaxed and chilled out or completely bored in the picture above. One thing I do know is that I'm looking very comfortable and casual in my new purple "Anya" hoodie and black "Nena" jeans from Blueberry. It's a store I recently stumbled across and have since purchased several items from all of which have been created using mesh.

Whee!

Couldn't very well sit on a roundabout and not go for a spin now could I? I really should have gone a little slower or waited until my lunch had gone down a bit though. I'm feeling a little green around the edges. Eek! Please! Make it stop!

Today Kooky is donning the kind of thing I wear in my first life right down to the odd coloured boots. I absolutely love my Docs. They're so comfortable and versatile in that they can be dressed up or down depending on the rest of your outfit.

These Docs come from Gos and are available in a generous selection of colours. If you're having a job picking out which pair you want don't worry too much because there are boot polishes available for L$200 each. These polishes let you change the colour of the boots, laces, eyelets and stitching to whatever takes your fancy. If you're still debating over which colour to choose you could always make like me and wear two different ones at the same time.

Here's hoping you all have a fantastic weekend.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator