Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Lions and Tigers and More ... Oh My!

On Monday the wonderful people over at Cover My Furry Butt! shared some news on their blog that I had to take advantage of. Because of real life commitments the way the furry shop AnthroXtacy is being run for now is changing dramatically. Almost all of the avatars sold by this store (including the fatpacks) have been set at greatly reduced prices.

AX Phoenix
(FREE AX Phoenix)

The real meat of this post is going to concentrate on a box filled with oodles of free furry avatars. I am not sure if you're able to pick it up at the in-world store, but you can grab it from the AX group notices. I'm also not sure how long it will be before the notice expires so if you want to take advantage of this offer I'd grab it sooner rather than later.

AX Lioness
(FREE AX Lioness)

Inside the box you get bats, birds, deers, foxes, hyenas, rodents, sharks, tigers, lions, wolves and a box of even older avatars which I didn't look inside yet. Each box is a fatpack with, I'd guess, somewhere between 10 and 15 different colours to pick from.

AX Tiger
(FREE AX Tiger)

All of the avatars I looked at came with both male and female versions. Some are packed separately, others you have to go through after 'wearing' the folder and click the skin, shape and hair* specific to the gender you require. It seemed to wear the male avatar by default when I was trying them on.

AX Hyena
(FREE AX Hyena)

Also included with the avatars are HUDs that let you customise  various parts. Depending on which one you're wearing you can change the eye colour, have the mouth open or closed, tongue out or in, wings closed or open, wagging or static tails, twitching ears or not and other features I've probably forgotten too. I am truly amazed by what you get for free in this box.

Have fun! I know I am going to!

Until next time,
Kooky 

*The hair I'm wearing is not the hair that comes with the avatars.

Edit : The box of free avatars is available at the main store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator